Powerful Multifunction Capabilities with the Freedom of Wireless Connectivity
|As business moves faster, we’re all using mobile devices to keep pace — changing how we work, and in many cases, where we work. Ricoh continues to do its part, with new innovations offering more freedom and agility, so you can perform more everyday tasks in less time. The RICOH® SP C252SF Color Laser MFP offers standard wireless printing and mobile printing capabilities so you can access information where you need it, when you need it. Need to share documents quickly with coworkers and customers? The SP C252SF offers Print/Scan/Copy/Fax functionality plus cost-free document distribution capabilities with scan-to-email/FTP/Folder and more. Tight on space? The SP C252SF is small enough to fit in cramped spaces, making it convenient for smaller offices. You can even include it as part of a Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy and measure how much time and money the SP C252DN can save for your organization.|
- Move from job to job quickly with print and copy speeds up to 21 pages-per-minute for both full-color and black-and-white documents.
- Expedite printing and manage multiple jobs easily with a powerful 400 MHz controller and 256MB RAM.
- Versatile Connectivity with Standard Wireless, Ethernet and USB networking
- Print from your tablet or Smartphone with the Ricoh Smart Device Print & Scan App
- Support a variety of network environments with PCL and PostScript 3 emulation including both Windows and Macintosh network environments, IPv6 and Bonjour applications and Citrix MetaFrame distributed print environments.
- Capture, edit and send information instantly and cost-free. A full suite of Scan-To document distribution capabilities allows users to leverage existing infrastructure to improve document-related processes.
- Send faxes anywhere at the fastest available speeds with a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Modem, built-in desktop PC faxing, Internet fax, 200 speed dials, authorized and paperless fax reception and more.
- Share information easily with a strategically placed USB port located on the front of the system. This gives users advanced Scan-to-USB functionality and convenient access for printing images from a digital camera using PictBridge™ software.
- Enjoy near-instant readiness with first print speeds of less than 14 seconds and a warm-up time of less than 30 seconds.
- Replace the standard yield All-In-One print cartridges in seconds with a convenient top-loading design.
- Create high-quality color business documents. True 600 x 600 dpi and interpolated resolutions up to 2,400 x 600 dpi meet even the highest image quality demands.
- Economy Color Mode produces lower density prints for internal/draft documents with up to 50% the CPP of full-color prints
- Capture true quality with full-color and monochrome TWAIN/WIA scanning at up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi optical resolution and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi driver resolution.
- Accommodate more media with thick paper support up to 42 lb. Bond/83 lb. Index— for sizes up to 8.5" x 14"—from both the Standard and Bypass Trays.
- Add paper without increasing the footprint. An optional 500-sheet Paper Feed Unit can be installed beneath the MFP to bring system capacity to 751 sheets and offer instant access to letter- and legal-size sheets.
- Enhance workflow with the standard 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. Users can scan originals as large as 8.5" x 14" without placing it on the platen glass to expedite multi-page copying, scanning and faxing.
- Minimize filing space, postage costs and paper waste with standard automatic duplex printing.
- Protect information—and your budget. Access to system functions and page volume limits can be set with User Restriction controls. Using Locked Print can help secure confidential information.
- Monitor the system in real-time, remotely. Web Image Monitor offers immediate access to supply status and print network settings.
SP C252SF Part # 407525 Configuration Desktop Imaging Process Laser beam scanning, color electrophotographic printing with monocomponent toner development 4-drum tandem method Scanning Element Flatbed scanner with full color contact image sensor (CIS) Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi (Default) (Speed Mode)
1200 x 600 dpi equivalent (Standard Mode)
2400 x 600 dpi equivalent (Fine Mode)
Print Speed (Letter) 21 ppm B&W and Full-Color; 12 ppm duplex First Print Speed 14 seconds or less Warm-Up Time 30 seconds or less (from Energy Saver Mode) Operating Systems Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/2003R2/ 2008/2008R2/2012 (32 bit/64 bit) and later; Mac OS X 10.6 and later; Citrix MetaFrame Software Utilities Web Image Monitor, @Remote Office Appliance, @Remote Enterprise Pro On-Site, @Remote Enterprise Pro Connector Option, Device Manager NX Lite, Printer Driver Packager NX, Web Based Driver Installer (WBDI) Standard Paper Capacity 250-sheet Paper Tray + 1-sheet Bypass Tray Optional Paper Capacity 500-sheet Paper Feed Unit Maximum Input 751 sheets Output Capacity 150 sheets (face down) Automatic Duplexing Standard Paper Sizes Standard Tray and Bypass Tray: Letter (8.5" x 11"), Legal (8.5" x 14"), EXEC (10.5" x 7.25"), Half Letter (5.5" x 8.5"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), A5 (5.8" x 8.3"), A6 (4.1" x 5.8"), B5 JIS (7.2" x 10.1"), B6 JIS (5.0" x 7.2"), F (8" x 13"), Foolscap (8.5" x 13"), Folio (8.25" x 13"), 16 Kai (7.6" x 10.5")
Envelopes: Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL
Custom size: Min. 90 mm x 148 mm (3.54" x 5.83"), Max. 216 mm x 356 mm (8.5" x 14.0")
Optional Paper Feed Unit: Letter (8.5" x 11"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7")
Paper Weight Standard Tray and Bypass Tray: 16 – 42 lb. Bond/83 lb. Index (60 – 160 g/m2)
Duplex: 16 – 24 lb. Bond (60 – 90 g/m2)
Optional Paper Feed Unit: 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m2)
Acceptable Paper Types Standard Tray and Bypass Tray: Plain Paper, Middle Thick, Recycle Paper, Envelopes, Thick Paper, Labels, Thin Paper, Color Paper, Prepunched Paper, Letterhead, Bond Paper, Card Stock and Preprinted Paper (Std. Tray only)
Optional Paper Feed Unit: Plain Paper, Middle Thick, Recycle Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Color Paper, Preprinted Paper, Prepunched Paper and Letterhead
Dimensions (W x D x H) 16.5" x 19.4" x 18.1" (420 x 493 x 460 mm) Weight 64 lb. (29 kg) (including consumables) Power Requirements 120V, 60Hz Max Power Consumption 1,300W or less Energy Saver Mode 2.4W TEC 1.48 kWh/week Safety Regulations UL60950-1 2nd Edition; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 (c-UL) Environmental Standard ENERGY STAR certified
CPU 400MHz Printer Languages/Drivers PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3 emulation Fonts PCL/PS: 80 fonts RAM Memory Capacity 256 MB RAM standard/maximum Interfaces USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB Host Interface for PictBridge™, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (Hardwired and wireless Ethernet network connections cannot be active simultaneously) Network Protocols TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), IPP, Bonjour Printer Features Locked Print, Collate, Layout (N-up), Duplex, Front Cover Sheet, Economy Color, Watermark, User ID, User Code, Rotate Print, Ricoh Smart Device Print&Scan app (device must be set to [PCL 6 mode] > [Universal]), Dithering, Do Not Print Blank Pages, Reduce/Enlarge Print, Toner Saving
First Print Speed 20 seconds or less for both B&W and Full-Color Multiple Document/Single Copy Speed 20 cpm B&W/12 cpm Full-Color Copy Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi (scanning)
600 x 600 dpi (printing)
Original Type Sheet/Book/3D Objects Original Size Up to 8.5" x 11" (Platen)
Up to 8.5" x 14" (ADF)
Quantity Indicator 1 – 99 Zoom 25% – 400% in 1% increments Reduction Ratios: 50%, 65%, 78%, 93% Enlargement Ratios: 129%, 155%, 200%, 400% Copier Features Image Density Adjustment (manual only: 5 levels)
Copy Mode (Text/Photo/Mixed)
Color Balance Adjustment
Combine Copy (2-in-1, 4-in-1 via ADF only)
ID Card Copy (2 in 1)
Electronic Sorting (collation, ADF only)
Scan Modes Full-Color, B&W, Grayscale Compression B&W: TIFF (MH/MR/MMR), JPEG, PDF Color/Grayscale: JPEG, PDF File Format Single/Multi-Page TIFF, Single/Multi-Page PDF, Single Page JPEG Scan Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (optical)
Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated)
Scan Speed B&W: Less than 5 seconds per page Grayscale: Less than 5 seconds per page Full-Color: Less than 10 seconds per page Scan Interface USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Utilities & Drivers TWAIN Driver, Presto! PageManager version 9.33 Scanning Features Image Density (adjustable with 5 steps), TWAIN/WIA; Scan-to-Email/Folder/FTP/USB
Circuit PSTN, PBX Compatibility Super G3 Resolution Standard Mode: 200 x 100 dpi
Fine Mode: 200 x 200 dpi
Compression Method MH/MR/MMR/JBIG Scanning Speed Less than 5 seconds per page (B&W)
Less than 10 seconds per page (Full-Color)
Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps with automatic fallback Transmission Speed 3 seconds per page (base on ITU-T Test Chart #1 in Standard mode) Memory Backup No limit SAF Memory 2MB (Approx. 100 pages based on ITU-T Test
Chart #1 in Standard mode)
One-Touch/Speed Dials 20 locations/200 locations Facsimile Features Auto Redial, Auto Answer (3 – 5 rings), Auto/Manual/Substitute/Authorized Reception, Answering Machine Interface (FAX/TAD), Error Correction Mode, User Codes, Memory/Immediate Transmission, Resolution Adjustment, Serial Broadcasting (100 locations), Smoothing, Night Timer, Internet Fax, LAN Fax, PC Fax (Windows only), Paperless Fax (Reception File Setting, Print Received File, Print Forward File, Notify Forward Status)
Paper Feed Unit Type TK1010 Part # 406019 Capacity 500 sheets Acceptable Paper Size Letter (8.5" x 11"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7") Acceptable Paper Weight 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m2) Dimensions (WxDxH) 16" x 18" x 5" (400 x 450 x 127mm) Weight 13.2 lb. (6 kg)
Print Cartridge Black SP C252HA 6,500 pages* Part # 407653 Print Cartridge Cyan SP C252HA 6,000 pages* Part # 407654 Print Cartridge Magenta SP C252HA 6,000 pages* Part # 407655 Print Cartridge Yellow SP C252HA 6,000 pages* Part # 407656 Waste Toner Bottle Type 220 25,000 pages Part # 406043 * Declared yield values in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields may vary based on types of images printed and other factors.
The Ricoh SP C252SF ships with a set of four starter All-In-One print cartridges yielding 1,000 pages each. All other consumables ship at full yield.
For maximum performance and yield, we recommend using genuine Ricoh parts and supplies.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Ricoh SP C252SF - The Ricoh SP C252SF is under warranty against defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Consumables are under warranty for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase or until depleted, whichever comes first. Please refer to warranty documents shipped with the product for more details.